Society and Culture with Family Planning – Soc Sci 100

In this subject I learned more about the economic development in the Philippines. More over to the foundation of a strong family. And where the children’s will be train properly to make a good people someday. If the family cannot develop good and proper discipline to their children those children will be the bad cause of our society.

In my own suggestion, I can help to change the society by changing myself and family first. We cannot change the whole society if we cannot change ourselves and family first.

I had also learned about the Sex Roll and the Gender Roll. Sex Roll means that it was obtain and permanently. If you birth as a Male you will the Male in your life, same also in the female.  And the Gender Roll means that the roll of both men and women are equal.

If you are interested to visit my blog, I'm here introducing you my Talk N Text and ABS-CBN Mobile blog. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...